• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

2013 Tour du Haut Var (16th-17th February)

Official Site

Stage 1 - Le Cannet des Maures → La Croix Valmer (152.5 km)
I can't find a stage profile, but it's the same finish as last year.
la-croix-valmer.jpg

Stage 2 - Draguignan → Draguignan (207 km)
The same stage from 2011.
2011_tour_du_haut_var_stage2_profile.jpg

START LIST

Ready for some Butchering? ;)

Mar 31, 2010
Visit site
Der Effe said:
What's the first European race to expect some Colombian fireworks this season?

in tirreno henao and uran supposedly have a free role. certainly catalunya will be a colombian firework, depending on the course of course, quintana, henao, uran, ospina should all ride there. serpa I think is still injured for a while

Mar 31, 2010
Visit site
theyoungest said:
He's right. Quintana only played a very minor role.

he was the only one to follow tiernan locke in the queenstage and together they dropped all. only in the final hill quintana dropped and lost, but whatever my memory certainly is a lot better than yours

Sep 20, 2011
Visit site
Ryo Hazuki said:
in tirreno henao and uran supposedly have a free role. certainly catalunya will be a colombian firework, depending on the course of course, quintana, henao, uran, ospina should all ride there. serpa I think is still injured for a while

Cheers. Looking forward to see them in a free role. Especially Quintana.

Ryo Hazuki said:
he was the only one to follow tiernan locke in the queenstage and together they dropped all. only in the final hill quintana dropped and lost, but whatever my memory certainly is a lot better than yours
Yes, he was there on the penultimate lap, but when the race was won he was nowhere.

He was good, certainly for a neo pro, but to say this was the JTL vs. Quintana show... no. It was the JTL show.

i though there is no thread for this but i finally found it

race situation half an hour ago:

80 km to go

Rudy Kowalsky (Roubaix Lille Métropole), Arnaud Gérard (Bretagne Sèche environnement) et Dimitry Le Boulch (Big Mat Auber 93)

4:50

peloton led by saxo,iam and blanco

i hope cobo or TD will show something and voeckler FTW!

TRENDING THREADS