2013 Tour du Haut Var (16th-17th February)

Page 2 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
May 12, 2010
That's unexpected. Look like Hushovd is in really good shape, that's good news for the classics.

Aug 16, 2011
Geraint Too Fast said:
Hushovd won! :D
:eek:
If true, than wow! Glad to see him finally showing some good form. Should be a good classics season with Hushovd back in the game.

Apr 10, 2011
gruppeto993 said:
Wow slagter is on fire. Great result.
It's not that really surpsing. If you are on form in TdU you'll be on top form in February and March. As Gerrans showed last year.

The question is, will he be at this shape when Ardennes come.

May 28, 2012
Dazed and Confused said:
so the big Norwegian is ready to rock and roll. Get ready for MSR action.
And by action you mean total boredom? :rolleyes: He usually doesn't contribute to any attacks in Classics. I regret not having picked him for my CQ-team with the form he's got now, just to make his victories somewhat bearable. :eek:

Pentacycle said:
And by action you mean total boredom? :rolleyes: He usually doesn't contribute to any attacks in Classics. I regret not picking him for my CQ-team with the form he's got now, just to make his victories somewhat bearable. :eek:
lol, Hushovd, Pozatto etc, all wheelsuckers no question. It will be up to others to make the race now that these will hang around like dirt on a CX bike.

ASK THE COMMUNITY