• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

2013 Tour du Haut Var (16th-17th February)

Page 2 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Apr 10, 2011
Visit site
gruppeto993 said:
Wow slagter is on fire. Great result.

It's not that really surpsing. If you are on form in TdU you'll be on top form in February and March. As Gerrans showed last year.

The question is, will he be at this shape when Ardennes come.

May 28, 2012
Visit site
Dazed and Confused said:
so the big Norwegian is ready to rock and roll. Get ready for MSR action.

And by action you mean total boredom? :rolleyes: He usually doesn't contribute to any attacks in Classics. I regret not having picked him for my CQ-team with the form he's got now, just to make his victories somewhat bearable. :eek:

Pentacycle said:
And by action you mean total boredom? :rolleyes: He usually doesn't contribute to any attacks in Classics. I regret not picking him for my CQ-team with the form he's got now, just to make his victories somewhat bearable. :eek:

lol, Hushovd, Pozatto etc, all wheelsuckers no question. It will be up to others to make the race now that these will hang around like dirt on a CX bike.

Dec 9, 2010
Visit site
Thor_Hushovd_1033807i.jpg

TRENDING THREADS