• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

2013 Tour of Alberta, 3rd - 8th September (2.1)

Page 5 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Yeah not only in settimana. I remember some awesome accelerations on La Redoute (Tour of Belgium 2007) and San Luca di Bologna (Emilia 2009/2010) and Montreal climb (2010) as well. What happened to that anyway

I know the answer. Delahaye :D he's the corti of Rabobank/Belkin

Dekker_Tifosi said:
Yeah not only in settimana. I remember some awesome accelerations on La Redoute (Tour of Belgium 2007) and San Luca di Bologna (Emilia 2009/2010) and Montreal climb (2010) as well. What happened to that anyway

I know the answer. Delahaye :D he's the corti of Rabobank/Belkin
He had his moments. He's never been one for the super accelerations, I remember that Dauphine where Evans, Contador and Valverde constantly attacked each other and Gesink just did one tempo at the other side of the road.

Now he's more of a rider for the Tour of Qatar. Or for its Canadian equivalent ;)

Dennis wins in front of Bookwalter. Dennis leader

classicomano said:
Amazing seeing Gesink pull his bike apart in the sprint but getting nowhere. :D

Well that was the worst group for Gesink to sprint in. I mean Dennis, Gretsch and Bookwalter are good in prologues as well. Caruso is always fast... they are simply all faster on flat sprints

This has been a surprisingly fun race. There was so much messing around going on there that the chase group got back to within 10 seconds.

Dennis looked so strong there that I actually thought he was overconfident, closing down every move.

And hilariously they are now broadcasting the peloton breezing along at a snails pace 15 mins behind, not caring at all.

TRENDING THREADS