• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

2013 Tour of California: Stage 7: Livermore-Mt. Diablo (146 km)

Page 5 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Aug 16, 2011
Visit site
Geraint Too Fast said:
Konig's celebration was a bit like Contador's @ Fuente Dé... :D

Full emotion, that's what I like about it.

Great performance by Craddock also, the Bontrager youngsters continue to impress me.

Kokoso said:
Leo will do very well, he's getting in very good form. TT performance was very goog for him and he's much better climber. He could even win. Top ten is within grasp.
Pitty the stage 2 loss...he said he was feeling very good, plannec to attack and out of the blue crisis came.

Good pick!

Anyone who is capable of beating the great JTL is worth keeping an eye on (Quintana, Konig).

Apr 22, 2012
Visit site
Unfortunately it wasn't enough for top ten, but whatever...great win. Shame Netapp wasn't given wildcard for Giro - they would do much more than Colombia. I'm really looking forward to Dauphine and Vuelta. Only I hope his back stays healthy.

Aug 4, 2010
Visit site
Dazed and Confused said:
Still struggling with the power meter toy on the new bike.

They will get it in order for the Tour no doubt.

Congratulation to TJVG with a great win.

Good one:D

Congrats to Konig,impressive performance.And good to see Mick doing so well,I hope he will be in top shape in July.I wonder how TJVG will do at Tour,I dont trust him cos of bigger climbs,but we'll see:cool:

Jun 12, 2010
Visit site
roundabout said:
That had a bit of 2012 Tour feel to it. BMC brought a gun to a knife fight. 3rd at over 3 minutes, 10th at nearly 6.

Frank as a poor man's Froome.

I think Frank will get his own chances in Switzerland and his form seems to be good.