• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

2013 Tour of Romandie, Stage 1: St. Maurice - Renes 176.8 KM

i was surprised no1 made a thread for the prologue.

Profile:

profile-01.png

That last climb is too far from the finish to many any difference, so let's grab some popcorn and watch the OPQS train mess it up yet again :cool:

Mar 25, 2013
Visit site
Even though the climb is far out I still think Cav might get caught out.

Matthews or Meersman might be a good shout here.

OK. I cannot answer. I apologize. The wish was the father to the thought here. I should not make such a statment. For me some of these stages here are similar to ones from Tour de Polonia last year.
I am not telling he is for GC here but he might show some results if he is in form.

SKSemtex said:
OK. I cannot answer. I apologize. The wish was the father to the thought here. I should not make such a statment. For me some of thi stages here are similar to ones from Tour de Polonia last.
I am not telling he is for GC here but he might show some results if he is in form.

well, if he wants to try out serious GC's he needs to be competitive at Romandie, so lets see what he can do.

I'm not seeing the peloton let go anyone like they did in Giro del Trentino.

And for me, the winning move will not be in the climbing but on the descent.
If Sky doens't position well at the start of the descent, there might be someone who will try an attack.

HiCadence

BANNED
Jul 23, 2011
Visit site
wwabbit said:
Why do I see two slacker borgs near the back of the peloton?

Even borgs gotta recharge the batteries every once in a while.

With the exception of Kiryenka ofcourse he runs on a miniaturised nuclear power cell.