• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

2013 Tour of Romandie, Stage 1: St. Maurice - Renes 176.8 KM

Page 3 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
this reminds me of that shiit called versus, nbc whatever
i watched once and i almost puked, they basicall lost everything that mattered. and when they had 30 minutes without a break that was the michelob ultra miracle. they repeated until exhaustion
whoever pays for this.....

jens_attacks said:
this reminds me of that shiit called versus, nbc whatever
i watched once and i almost puked, they basicall lost everything that mattered. and when they had 30 minutes without a break that was the michelob ultra miracle. they repeated until exhaustion
whoever pays for this.....

ROTFL...I pay, but it's worth it to have TdF HD on TV :) Not many choices in the USA, it's that or streams. Plus a DVR sure beats a stream; can go qbout my life and watch whenever I want :)