• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

2013 Tour of Romandie, Stage 2: Prilly - Grenchen 190 Km

Page 7 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Ryo Hazuki said:
yeah because kelderman is very fast. and no rujano is merley training. we all know that. perhaps it's better to read my comments then just go blindly hating to overcome your misplaced blanco defending that you always do
I tend to approach the fail team with a sense of humor, something which can't be said about you and your South Americans ;)

Of course Rujano is training. Like all the other Giro guys. He couldn't follow, simple as that.

Apr 10, 2011
Visit site
Contadoraus Schlecks said:
What sort of problems? Didn't see the race as ironically I don't subscribe to sky (sports)

Why you don't watch internet Streams ?

There was moment lots of riders attacked, Sky seemed unable to respond.

They were left with only Porte and Froome up front.

However 2 minutes later and Porte caught them, and then Lopez went back to front.

Gloin22 said:

However 2 minutes later and Porte caught them, and then Lopez went back to front.

if that counts as 'problems' i dont think they'll be losing much sleep

Mar 31, 2010
Visit site
theyoungest said:
I tend to approach the fail team with a sense of humor, something which can't be said about you and your South Americans ;)

Of course Rujano is training. Like all the other Giro guys. He couldn't follow, simple as that.

are those other giro contenders coming back from a year out of compeititon and pfeiffer? also rujano isn't a giro guy. he will ride giro only to get in form(his own words) for rest of the season and the vuelta.

Mar 25, 2013
Visit site
I think Cavendish would of been better off at Turkey and racking up a few more wins there. Strange why OMPQ would send him here on a route like this.

Jun 9, 2012
Visit site
Gloin22 said:

Thanks for the info, good to see they are not invincible.

Can't seem to get streams to work on my iPad for some reason. Fecking apple.

Can't seem to get streams to work on my iPad for some reason. Fecking apple.

My mate was saying Apple stuff doesn't support flash and you have to bounce everything through a conversion site. He does this to watch youtube or something on his ipad. cant remember what its called, will find out if I can

Staying on topic im so pleased the mighty honey badger held on for this. I like these random reduced bunch things at romandie.

Usually interesting results, I mean Sir Wiggotron won a sprint last year :eek:

Mar 9, 2013
Visit site
Ryo Hazuki said:
yeah because kelderman is very fast. and no rujano is merley training. we all know that. perhaps it's better to read my comments then just go blindly hating to overcome your misplaced blanco defending that you always do

Rujano is done he is FINISHED.

Just watching the highlights now, yes there were some fireworks and they burnt out all bar Porte from the Sky Train, but Rolland only crested with 6 odd secs on Sky and the rest of the late breakers 3-4 secs.

Too much hyberbole, bar Vasili's hardware crashing, the Sky train pretty much did it's job.

Aug 16, 2011
Visit site
Wasn't able to see the rest of the stage live, stupid classes! Anyways, great win for Navardauskas. He's a beast of a rider. Anybody know if he will be at the Giro again this year?

TRENDING THREADS