2013 Tour of Romandie, Stage 3: Payerne - Payerne 181 Km

Mar 17, 2012
1,069
0
0
Roderick said:
This profile has "Meersman" written all over it
If fear it, yes...

:mad:

Nothing against Meersman, but I really hate the stages he wins, to be honest.

Romandie used to be a great race for breakaways, now it more and more becomes a race for 40 man field sprints with winners like Meersman, or even Wiggins.
 
Mar 25, 2013
5,389
0
0
RHRH19861986 said:
If fear it, yes...

:mad:

Nothing against Meersman, but I really hate the stages he wins, to be honest.

Romandie used to be a great race for breakaways, now it more and more becomes a race for 40 man field sprints with winners like Meersman, or even Wiggins.
I don't see anything changing either on this stage. Today we seen a bit of action with Kiserlovski ,Pinot and Rujano but I never had any confidence that they could gain enough of time on a climb like that to stay away. I'm sure someone will give it a go here but again it has all the hallmarks of a stage where it will come together on the run in.

I prefer the racing in Turkey at the moment.
 
gooner said:
I don't see anything changing either on this stage. Today we seen a bit of action with Kiserlovski ,Pinot and Rujano but I never had any confidence that they could gain enough of time on a climb like that to stay away. I'm sure someone will give it a go here but again it has all the hallmarks of a stage where it will come together on the run in.

I prefer the racing in Turkey at the moment.

the no radios also helps turkey as their always confused about whos still away when they catch some of the break.
 
Mar 17, 2012
1,069
0
0
gooner said:
I prefer the racing in Turkey at the moment.
Yeah, Turkey is almost better, agree.

Only point which makes Romandie attraktive to watch is, that it´s just Romandie, with those Swiss quality roads within a stunningly great landscpae.
 
Aug 18, 2009
4,993
0
0
Reza 5th on stage 1 in front of good riders. Kruiswijk could probably dust them though if the stay away.
 
Jan 11, 2010
12,582
0
0
taiwan said:
Reza 5th on stage 1 in front of good riders. Kruiswijk could probably dust them though if the stay away.
That would mean Sky would relinquish the lead. The train will bring it back.
 
Feb 9, 2013
52
0
0
Abandon Wout Poels (Vacansoleil-DCM).
Break 3:11

Km 74,6: GPM 2ª cat. Villars-Bramard : 1º Burghardt , 8pts. 2º Bérard, 6. 3º Bilbao, 4. 4º Kruijswijk, 2. 5º Brändle, 1.
 
Feb 9, 2013
52
0
0
Km. 93 Villars-le-Comte (2ª): 1 Burghardt , 8pts. 2 Bérard, 6. 3 Bilbao, 4. 4 Kruijswijk, 2. 5 Brändle, 1.

Km114
Astana is working whit Sky to reduce the gap of 3:02
 

ASK THE COMMUNITY