• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

2013 Vuelta a España, Stage 1: Vilanova de Arousa - Sanxenxo 27Km (TTT)

Page 4 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Ryo Hazuki said:
h8h? what the hell are you talking about?

This. You told us on the Grand Bornand stage that the gc riders would attack and called those who said they wouldn't idiots.

You then said that if you were wrong youd admit your mistake. So we are waiting, 1 month on, for you to admit your mistake.

Hugo Koblet said:
Does anyone really expect attacks from the GC riders? Nothing will happen until the last climb of the day.

Ryo Hazuki said:
for f*** sake you don't get it again do you?

Ryo Hazuki said:
of cours ethey will. this is hardest climb and movistar, katusha, and saxo are there in that break only to help out their leaders when they attack

Ryo Hazuki said:
the glandon was used to send riders up the road with a good advantage :facepalm:

The Hitch said:
We will see.

But if you are wrong, will you admit it later?

TANK91 said:
Ryo is never wrong:rolleyes:. He even predicted you'd be wron about Ventoux and dint own up.

Kwibus said:
I'm very curious as well :)

Ryo Hazuki said:
of course. you know me. but this is the tactis they planned I'm sure of.

Hugo Koblet said:
Time for you to admit your mistake, Ryo? ;)