• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

2013 Vuelta a España, Stage 11: Tarazona→Tarazona TT (38.8km)

Page 9 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
205484_983710884_smily-traurig-300_H113853_L.jpg

Nov 26, 2012
Visit site
Grupetto1 said:
Blimey what a ride by fabian.Worlds tt could be incredible as long as there are no injuries/ilnesses/crashes

i am more inclined now for Canc to take WC ITT, if not WC RR.

btw, has anyone ever worn the rainbow in both RR and TT in the same year?

Apr 15, 2013
Visit site
Descender said:
There is no such thing as "the advantage of knowing the time to beat".

Cancellara smoked that climb.

There must be an advantage. Knowing you're losing means you have that extra motivation to push yourself that bit harder.

Nov 26, 2012
Visit site
Descender said:
There is no such thing as "the advantage of knowing the time to beat".

Cancellara smoked that climb.

i am rooting for TM for WCTT, so i would rather believe otherwise :(

i m just ****ed off at not being able to watch that ride.

Canc only made 3 secs in the last segments wrt TM. So, what TM said is true. The climb is the only thing that has hurt him.

Nov 26, 2012
Visit site
CycloAndy said:
There must be an advantage. Knowing you're losing means you have that extra motivation to push yourself that bit harder.

I also think like that. at the first check when canc heard that he is about a min down, he must have put some extra effort.
the second segment is the only place where there is a major difference between the two.
third segment diff was just 3 sec.

Apr 3, 2011
Visit site
murali said:
I also think like that. at the first check when canc heard that he is about a min down, he must have put some extra effort.
the second segment is the only place where there is a major difference between the two.
third segment diff was just 3 sec.

Tony may have overcooked a bit his RAAM-style 175 km TT warmup few days ago

TRENDING THREADS