• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

2013 Vuelta a España, Stage 14: Bagá → Andorra. Collada de la Gallina (155.7 Km)

Page 17 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Nov 26, 2012
Visit site
Red Rick said:
Lol, he's indeed good in bad weather normally

AC is better off staying away from such a ridiculous stage, temperature wise. Anyways, i don't think nibali, j-rod,valv has a chance in WCRR after this.

Aug 16, 2013
Visit site
Purito not really bad, just didn't have that little bit special. 3rd place in GC is possible though, will be a big fight with Piti.

Nibali a third GT? Likely so, although i really hope for Papa Chrissie!

murali said:
AC is better off staying away from such a ridiculous stage, temperature wise. Anyways, i don't think nibali, j-rod,valv has a chance in WCRR after this.

It's not great, but the whole Vuelta has had great weather before today, as it hasn't been too hot. I don't know about other weather predictions though

Jun 15, 2009
Visit site
Kazistuta said:
Can't wait 'till Horner turns 50 and is able to defeat Froome ;););)

If it wouldn´t be so sad it would be funny... well, Horner does a great job for the cynics. No wonder cycling can´t get rid of it´s bad reputation as long such absurd ******** performances are allowed.

Aug 16, 2013
Visit site
André Cardoso is riding better, 14th on the stage. I really hope he can fight for a stage win in the coming stages.

Henao is a real mystery. He's riding absolutely horrific, he has to wait a couple of GT till he gets a leading role again.

Nov 26, 2012
Visit site
when you are trying to figure out what really happened for a long time after the stage has finished, you might have just witnessed a stage with massive CARNAGE!!!

Arredondo said:
André Cardoso is riding better, 14th on the stage. I really hope he can fight for a stage win in the coming stages.

Henao is a real mystery. He's riding absolutely horrific, he has to wait a couple of GT till he gets a leading role again.

No he doesn't. Henao was just too good, too early in the season. Sky's training doesn't work well everytime, that much is clear. By april Henao was one of the best scoring riders in the World Tour and CQ ranking... After that it was all downhill.

TRENDING THREADS