• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

2014 51st GP du canton d'Argovie (1.HC) | 12 June

Page 2 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Really? That's great! What were the circumstances, do you know?

He's one of the few World Tour guys here not scheduled for Tour de Suisse, last I checked (though he's scheduled for TdF). I've been looking at him as Giant - Shimano's probable highest GC finisher in France. Dude has raced fifty-two days this year counting today!

And it looks like Baugnies in third place:

Bp8XKwOCYAA9ACc.jpg

Dazed and Confused said:
Nice win for Geschke, Dillier 2nd.

Quality stuff.

Hey Dazed and Confused, your pick Chernetckii (or however it's supposed to be spelled) was in there! 9th place on the same time as the winner.

My man Slagter came 44th, almost two minutes down. Oh, well.

Meanwhile, the last rider with a listed time updated so far is in 80th at over fifteen minutes down and there's no sign of the Schlecks. Wonder if they climbed off with Fabian. Only three Trek riders are listed in the top 80 (though Van Poppel came fourth).

jaylew said:
Geschke has really come into his own. That's his 12th top 10 of the year, including Roma Maxima, Strade Bianche, Brabantse Pijl, and Amstel.

It said in the CyclingQuotes article about the race that he's now going to rest up (he's not scheduled for Tour de Suisse) and wait for the call about whether he's going to Leeds. I had thought he was already inked in for that race. Somebody on that team has to finish highest on GC, seems like it might as well be him.

TRENDING THREADS