• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

2014 Giro d'Italia, Stage 21: Gemona Del Friuli-Trieste (172 Km)

Aug 16, 2011
Visit site
tappa_dettagli_tecnici_planimetria_21.jpg

tappa_dettagli_tecnici_altimetria_21.jpg

Technical overview:
Final parade for sprinters. The little bump that can be seen on the profile is exactly a little bump. Not more than 400m at 6-7% or so.

What to expect:
A parade. And a sprint.

Today Bouhanni's ego soars to even higher and epic proportions as he wins the points jersey of a Grand Tour. He will remodel himself Nacer the Great Knight and inform team members they will have to make appointments when they wish to address him. :p

Well done, Nacer.

Post Zoncolan, Bouhanni quote -

"Mission accomplie. Maintenant il y a une étape à aller chercher"

PirazziAttacksVino said:
It's a big difference between having a catchy personality/ego (Cav) and being an arrogant goofus (Bouhanni). Hope Nizzolo/Viviani can finallty pull it off.

Is it? Some would say that in actuality Cav is every bit the same arrogant ******bag.

He's better now that the competition is strong enough that victory is no longer expected, but for a long time Cav could teach Nacer a thing or two about self-absorption.

wirral said:
Trek have to do the chasing today. A breakaway win would mean it would be almost impossible for Nizzolo to overturn Bouhanni's lead in the points jersey. FDJ can sit back and relax for a change.

From my quick flimsy math, I believe he'd have to win with Bouhanni outside the top 5

In short, Bouhanni has to crash or puncture or something and Nizzolo's usual top3-ish results would get him there.

Aug 4, 2010
Visit site
The Hitch said:
Wow. I heard rumours that this video existed but didn't believe it.

But somewhow you found it- exclusive footage of froome doing the climb in 2009.

ROFL :D:D
10char

edit: Bouhanni ftw,dark horse Ventoso