• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

2014 Tour de France, Stage 12: Bourg-en-Bresse–Saint-Etienne (185.5 Km)

Page 4 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
10mins till lemond show time then I can relax and keep an eye on the golf too, weather is fantastic today so a cycle is on the cards later.

This stage won't be as exciting as yesterday just seems a toned down version of that stage.

Jul 15, 2014
Visit site
Greg Lemond.....a cool guy but not the best TV presenter.

''I do....I mean, Kittel is the fastest sprinter here, but the weather....I think the weather will be bad again tomorrow with rain, but..you know, Rolland and Voeckler will try to get in breaks, So Kittel will be hard to beat in the sprints in the coming up tours in the next week. I think he'll win this sprint unless someone can finish before him''.

May 2, 2010
Visit site
Dekker_Tifosi said:
What has Clarke done compared to Langeveld? :confused:

Clarke would be the quickest in the sprint from that group I'd think?

I'd favour Langeveld/Rast to be stronger at breaking away from the group to a solo victory though.