• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

2014 Tour de France, Stage 12: Bourg-en-Bresse–Saint-Etienne (185.5 Km)

Page 6 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
barmaher said:
I am in work.....how is Kittel doing? I have a big financial interest in him winning today, so it would be lovely if somebody could tell me that he is crusing on fourth wheel up the last climb.

Well, I could tell you that but it not quite true :p

He is in the main group, but only just...

EDIT: ... and now he's going out the back.

Jun 28, 2011
Visit site
barmaher said:
I am in work.....how is Kittel doing? I have a big financial interest in him winning today, so it would be lovely if somebody could tell me that he is crusing on fourth wheel up the last climb.

He is fourth wheel... from the back.

barmaher said:

Literally getting dropped as you wrote this.

Giant Shimano have been riding for Degenkolb from the start of the day anyway

TRENDING THREADS