• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

2015 Critérium du Dauphiné, stage 1: Ugine > Albertville

Page 3 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Re: Re:

Carols said:
BigMac said:
Streams if you need: http://www.sportcategory.com/c-9.html

Carols said:
My NBCSports subscription stream is a full 2.5 kms behind Eurosport!

:eek: And you pay for that?

Yes I do.....great picture and no commercials. For whatever reason it is way behind today :(

Ah sorry, no judging there. :) I just thought the service was bad in general.

I watched Suisse '12 on NBC and liked it.

Sky vs. the sprinters. Tough call in the closing km, but full marks to Kennaugh, the chase was very disorganized, not too many sprinters in the bunch with help and though there wasn't too much cooperation in his group he took the initiative at the right time and a strong finish.

Clipboard_zpsbwpq580l.jpg

LOL at people who thought Valverde would've won this. :D

I don't get the tactic of Cannondale here. They work so early when it doesn't really bring much of advantage and then Talansky is alone for the last 12 kilometers. Disappointed neither Haas nor Navardauskas in top10 today, on this stage with this field they really should be involved here. It looks like they wouldn't have any decent roleurs in the team, but they've brought plenty of them here looking at their individual achievements over the last 18 months.

TRENDING THREADS