• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

2015 Critérium du Dauphiné, stage 3: Roanne > Montagny TTT

Page 4 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Jul 29, 2012
Visit site
Damn i'm goood

Miburo said:
BMC is so overrated in TTT, they always get picked for the win by some and then they fail.

Last time i talked **** about someone of BMC, he won 2 giro stages. Let it be good luck for bmc

Re: Re:

Miburo said:
Squirbos_19 said:
Miburo said:
Arredondo said:
So, atm

Van Garderen
Nibali + 3 sec
Valverde + 5 sec
Mollema + 1.14m

Why are you naming mollema? like he'll be actually relevant in a race?

Tirreno Adriatico ring a bell?
Also he did come 6th in the Tour in 2013

Yea when he got away cause people were looking at contador, sure.
He kept the gap after riders like Pinot, Contador etc started chasing.
Apart from that, Movistar must have had a furious pace on the last part.

Aug 16, 2013
Visit site

Miburo said:
Squirbos_19 said:
Miburo said:
Arredondo said:
So, atm

Van Garderen
Nibali + 3 sec
Valverde + 5 sec
Mollema + 1.14m

What's your point? They guy also finished on the podium in Suisse and Pais Vasco.

I'm not saying he's a great rider. But good enough to be recognize. Cycling world is more then Alberto Contador.

T-Nielsen said:
Netserk said:

Are they not down to 5 further out then the others?

Looks like it; they lost Poels and Stannard really early. It looked like Stannard went too long at the front and then didn'd have enough left to get on the back of the train - pretty poor from an experienced rider.

I think there were a few riders trying to cement their place in the Tour team on this TTT. They haven't done themselves many favours with Thomas, Porte, Konig, Henao and Nieve all waiting to come in.

Jul 29, 2012
Visit site

Arredondo said:
Miburo said:
Squirbos_19 said:
Miburo said:
Arredondo said:
So, atm

Van Garderen
Nibali + 3 sec
Valverde + 5 sec
Mollema + 1.14m

What's your point? They guy also finished on the podium in Suisse and Pais Vasco.

I'm not saying he's a great rider. But good enough to be recognize. Cycling world is more then Alberto Contador.

No need for ad hominem, you can do better right? Mollema has almost never been relevant for the outcome of a race, that's why. But if you like to know who else will be in top 10 then sure go ahead.

No need to insult people.

TRENDING THREADS