• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

2015 Dauphiné, stage 7: Montmélian > Saint-G Mont Blanc 155k

CARTE.jpg

PROFIL.jpg

Km 37.5 - Col de Tamié 8.5 kilometre-long climb at 6.4% - category 1
Km 60.0 - Col de la Forclaz 8.1 kilometre-long climb at 7.8% - category 1
Km 94.5 - Col de la Croix Fry 11.3 kilometre-long climb at 7% - category 1
Km 103.0 - Col des Aravis 4.3 kilometre-long climb at 5.8% - category 3
Km 145.0 - Côte des Amerands (VC-D909) 2.7 kilometre-long climb at 11.2% - category 1
Km 155.0 - Montée du Bettex 7 kilometre-long climb at 7.7% - category 1

Starts at 12.20, finish between 16.24 - 16.53.

May 20, 2015
Visit site
Re: 2015 Dauphiné, stage 7: Montmélian > Saint-G Mont Blanc

It's not far away frome the finish, it wouldn't be the same if it was after 20k, and obviously, it's a 1 week race not a GT

Jul 19, 2010
Visit site

payback time by Froomey. Nibali looked on his limit already today. So he might get dropped. But who knows, maybe the resurrection of Bardet again :D

Jun 2, 2015
Visit site

Jelantik said:
payback time by Froomey. Nibali looked on his limit already today. So he might get dropped. But who knows, maybe the resurrection of Bardet again :D

I thought Nibali looked like he was on a training ride, and had no interest in testing his limit at this point in June. I saw Nibali do this live at the Tour of California a few years ago, and then race great at the TDF 2 months later.

Perault, in contrast, look frazzled and like he cracked.

Can't wait for this stage. Gutted it isn't being shown live, at least here in The UK

Froome and TVG to stay locked together and fade at the pointy end

Bardet and Martin to launch solo attacks. Only to be caught by Yates or Costa

Or Movistar will obliterate everyone

S. Yates keeps surprising me. He has great shape all the way since PV. I thought he might crack like Alaphilippe, but he is still going strong. I'm interested what he can do tomorrow. He is in contention for the win at this point. Besides him the strongest climbers are TvG, Froome, Bardet and also surprisingly Intxausti, who is still flying on his Giro legs. Rain is forecasted for tomorrow so expect long range attacks and carnage again. The GC is still very open.

Mar 23, 2012
Visit site

postmanhat said:
Can't wait for this stage. Gutted it isn't being shown live, at least here in The UK

It's on ITV4 and has been all week

I have absolutely no idea how tomorrow will go, everyone's form seems up in the air.

I'd love to see Simon Yates have another great day, if Nibali, Valverde and Costa repeat their efforts from stage 5 he could be in yellow!

Otherwise Froome to hit back and get a stage win.

ironted said:
postmanhat said:

It's on ITV4 and has been all week

Found that out earlier this week, but had already forgotten it. Thank you!

Now where did I put my Sanatogen...

TRENDING THREADS