• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

2015 Tour de France Stage 5: Arras-Amiens 189.5km

Page 6 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Re: Re:

del1962 said:
TommyGun said:
franic said:
Was the Sky soigneur drunk? He almost put Mollema on the ground

Just saw that, absolutely gutted by Sky's attitude on this Tour. Reminds me when French guys ambushed a Sky team car in the Alps in 2013, to make them pay for their arrogance.

Year I remember those braindead numpties attacking a team car

I missed this. What was the deal??

BeagRigh said:
del1962 said:
TommyGun said:
franic said:

Just saw that, absolutely gutted by Sky's attitude on this Tour. Reminds me when French guys ambushed a Sky team car in the Alps in 2013, to make them pay for their arrogance.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bHJistBOCu8

BeagRigh said:
del1962 said:
TommyGun said:
franic said:

Bascillay, a SKY team car bumped into a parked RV after the stage, and the (drunk) locals started to get violent and threatening, even throwing stone at the car. It was close call before smoething more serious happened.

VanBsr said:
BeagRigh said:
del1962 said:
TommyGun said:
franic said:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bHJistBOCu8

Horrible to see prejudice like this in the 21st century.

May 29, 2015
Visit site
Re:

Vroome.exe said:
I hope greipel will get a puncture. I hate when someone is drafting behind car all the way.

When will people stop whining about riders drafting after a mechanical? Everybody does it. They even help each other across teams.

Oct 4, 2014
Visit site

DBotero said:
TMP402 said:
What happened here? "Bauke Mollema (Trek), Nico Roche (Team Sky) and Andre Greipel (Lotto Soudal) are currently off the back of the peloton trying to chase back on"

Seems that Mollema and Roche crashed :(
The problem is that Mollema was so nervous he wasn’t able to put the chain on the big ring, had to switch bike and crashed into an absent minded Sky soigneur when he started again

Sep 20, 2011
Visit site

TMP402 said:

True, but not as horrible as the Anglo-Saxon cultural imperialism that's been spreading around for a few decades now. Even though Froomey is a boss this sickening attitude has been embodied by US- and UK Postal perfectly in cycling.

Aug 4, 2010
Visit site
Re:

dacooley said:
giving up on contador winning the tour in the mountains?
I thought this even before the Tour, its unreal for a guy who rides Giro-Tour to be the best in the mountains of the whole field (sorry Marco) ;)

TRENDING THREADS