• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

2015 Tour de France Stage 5: Arras-Amiens 189.5km

Page 5 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Jan 3, 2011
Visit site
CJY77nPWsAAabC4.png:large

Jan 3, 2011
Visit site
"Another crash took place at the front of the bunch, involving Greg Van Avermaet (BMC) and several Cannondale-Garmin riders. All are back on their bikes".

point of inquiry for the mods, we get banned for hoping someone crashes (a reasonable rule, i guess) what about hoping for a puncture/mech? Not that I am, but y'know, just so everyone knows the unwritten rules.

Re:

ggusta said:
point of inquiry for the mods, we get banned for hoping someone crashes (a reasonable rule, i guess) what about hoping for a puncture/mech? Not that I am, but y'know, just so everyone knows the unwritten rules.

I don't think you would be banned, but I wouldn't be surprised if posts like that get edited or deleted. It also depends on the implied tone.

Jun 15, 2009
Visit site
"Nice" pic Cavendish showing the middle finger...
Only one wish for this stage: No win for this ***; could be boring like watching flowers grow, but still would be awesome then...

TRENDING THREADS