• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

2015 Tour de France Stage 5: Arras-Amiens 189.5km

Stage-1432646932.jpeg

Stage-1432649054.jpeg

Not much really to say about this stage. It's flat, so expect four or five guys to grab some camera time for there team sponsors prior to a bunch sprint. The favourites are the usual suspects and I'm gonna say Cav grabs his first win on this tour.

Basically look forward too helicopter shots of local points of interest and hopefully Mother Nature will bring some wind.

Could you also adjust the font, provide relevant links on the history of each town, and provide minutes of the meetings between ASO and the towns when they were signing the contract to be in this years tour. Also, would it be too much to ask for Eddy Merckx singing Bohemian Rhapsody in a South African accent, I mean come on mate, pull your finger out.

Re:

Poursuivant said:
Could you also adjust the font, provide relevant links on the history of each town, and provide minutes of the meetings between ASO and the towns when they were signing the contract to be in this years tour. Also, would it be too much to ask for Eddy Merckx singing Bohemian Rhapsody in a South African accent, I mean come on mate, pull your finger out.

Sometimes hyperbole and ridicule just don't work.

Aug 31, 2012
Visit site
Re:

Jspear said:
If Cav doesn't start winning, he'll have a hard time getting a contract/or a good contract for next year.
I know what I'll be rooting for, then

Is Kristoff going to start racing in this Tour at some point? Does anyone know what he's targetting?

Jul 27, 2014
Visit site
What race threads have consisted of.

80% complaining about opening post

15% wishing Cav will crash/ not get contract/ fail/ moan

4% actual race content

1% moaning about content of thread. (That's me)

Mar 13, 2015
Visit site
Re:

Happy dude said:
What race threads have consisted of.

80% complaining about opening post

15% wishing Cav will crash/ not get contract/ fail/ moan

4% actual race content

1% moaning about content of thread. (That's me)
Has anyone actually wished Cav would crash?

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts