• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

2015 Tour de San Luis, January 19-25th (2.1)

Page 16 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Mar 31, 2010
Visit site
wow!! dani diaz hammered the 2nd part in the wind :eek: faster than quintana, torres despite being behind by nearly 10 seconds at the first check. diaz using his extra weight

Sep 8, 2010
Visit site
balneario-filo-sierras-etapa-06.png

HC-Killer climb today. 16k @ 7,8%. Although Diaz simply could controll the race, I believe he will go for his third stage win.

Jun 5, 2014
Visit site
Diaz will attack 6 km from the summit and put at least another minute into everybody :cool:

And we need an odd Vuelta winner as it is an odd year.
Diaz to sign for a Pro Tour team or Caja Rural (who will get a wildcard for sure) and blow the field away.

Aug 3, 2009
Visit site
Dr. Juice said:
Diaz will attack 6 km from the summit and put at least another minute into everybody :cool:

And we need an odd Vuelta winner as it is an odd year.
Diaz to sign for a Pro Tour team or Caja Rural (who will get a wildcard for sure) and blow the field away.

Well, let's hope that he will not have to race in 6 month time against Sayar.....

Jun 15, 2009
Visit site
How is it possible no clinic "San Luis" thread? It´s so obvious, it stinks right up to my keyboard. In the past few years (outside Diaz) we had proven winners. But what the heck is that now?? :mad:

Mar 31, 2010
Visit site
FoxxyBrown1111 said:
How is it possible no clinic "San Luis" thread? It´s so obvious, it stinks right up to my keyboard. In the past few years (outside Diaz) we had proven winners. But what the heck is that now?? :mad:

wtf are you talking about? :confused:

Mar 31, 2010
Visit site
ironic that due to coincidance of colombian nationals being in februari half the colombian team won't go to europe until after that and it already shows their MUCH better form. proves again everyone who suggested the idiocy of corti training his rider in freezing conditions in italy in the winter

Jun 30, 2014
Visit site
FoxxyBrown1111 said:

Then make your own thread in the clinic and stop bothering us in the normal thread!

Mar 31, 2010
Visit site
FoxxyBrown1111 said:
The phuck I talk about Diaz literally destroying the field, and another 7 or so showing up at the final T-10 you never heard of. That´s the WTF I am talking about.

you never heard about them that is your problem. I could give countless backing agruments and results why this is no surprise at all

Jul 21, 2012
Visit site
FoxxyBrown1111 said:
The phuck I talk about Diaz literally destroying the field, and another 7 or so showing up at the final T-10 you never heard of. That´s the WTF I am talking about.

I think he is so obvious that no one cares. Like that guy in the tour of turkey a few years ago.

TRENDING THREADS