• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

2015 tour d'france stage 10: Tarbes › La Pierre-Saint-Martin

Page 44 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Jul 12, 2013
Visit site
Re:

The Hitch said:
ILovecycling said:
ax3 domaines is nothing in comparison with this LOLLL
Agreed. I don't know if anything is comparable with this. Ever.

It was a 1 climb stage after a rest day and first mountain of the race. And he took 1 minute in 8k and 3 Sky riders in top 6

Hautacam 2000 maybe

Re:

The Hitch said:
ILovecycling said:
ax3 domaines is nothing in comparison with this LOLLL
Agreed. I don't know if anything is comparable with this. Ever.

It was a 1 climb stage after a rest day and first mountain of the race. And he took 1 minute in 8k and 3 Sky riders in top 6

This. Adjectives fail. Sour grapes? Possible, but Sky is comical.

Imagine the conversation at the hotel tonight.

Brailsford: "Alright, guys, we've gotta tone it down a bit." :rolleyes:

Oct 23, 2012
Visit site
Re: 2015 tour d'france stage 10: Tarbes › La Pierre-Saint-Ma

Great performance from Sky, and even if it reduces the overall interest for the rest of the race, I'm happy to see it.

Apr 3, 2011
Visit site
Mods should allow clinic stuff here... it's not only The Mutant, but LRP catching Nairito... Geraint freewheeling with Piti... Armstrong's doms were way below this.

TRENDING THREADS