• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

2015 tour d'france stage 10: Tarbes › La Pierre-Saint-Martin

Page 45 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Re:

mrhender said:
Everyone...

Keep clinic talk where it belongs...

Cheers
mrhender

Most do, the commentators I hear said "I am shedding tears about this day due to the consequences we had today"

Thats nothing to do with clinic talk.. but it sums up the feeling of the stage...

I think A.Yates did will today :)

Capture.JPG

Oct 4, 2014
Visit site
Re: 2015 tour d'france stage 10: Tarbes › La Pierre-Saint-Ma

cineteq said:
outnumbered said:
Great performance from Sky, and even if it reduces the overall interest for the rest of the race, I'm happy to see it.
it's really weird 3 Sky riders finish in the top 10...#BlastFromThePast
Hamilton, Livingston and Lance?

Jul 19, 2010
Visit site
darn... TJ will podium... can't believe that.. (sorry not a big fan of him). Valverde... interesting.. he might have the form for 4th. Thomas.. lol. Even he climbs better than contador today. Contador is worst than his 2013..

TRENDING THREADS