• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

2015 Vuelta Stage 11: Andorra la Vella>Cortals d'Encamp 138k

Page 9 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Stages like this have been so disapointing in recent times that I can't get excited for it. It makes me sick thinking about all those absolute dud stages in the past where riders just settled for their top 10s.

I'd rather another 200k flat + mtf cos at least those you know what you are in for.

Re:

The Hitch said:
Stages like this have been so disapointing in recent times that I can't get excited for it. It makes me sick thinking about all those absolute dud stages in the past where riders just settled for their top 10s.

I'd rather another 200k flat + mtf cos at least those you know what you are in for.

How many stages like this have we had in recent times?

Re: Re:

Kwibus said:
Flamin said:
I bet he's thinking now 'what am I doing here, screw this Vuelta'. DNF in the making imo.

I don't think that's the way Froome thinks. I've never really seen a reason to see him mentally that weak. Not at all.

I don't mean he's mentally weak. It's impressive that he found the mental strength to torture himself for another 3 weeks after winning the biggest race. But I'd completely understand if he gave up now.

TRENDING THREADS