• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

2015 Vuelta Stage 11: Andorra la Vella>Cortals d'Encamp 138k

Page 30 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Apr 17, 2015
Visit site
Re: Re:

damian13ster said:
Squirbos_19 said:
damian13ster said:
Whats the makeup of the group behind Rodriguez/Valverde?

Aru Cataldo, Chaves, Majka, Quintana

They've joined Valverde and rodriguez now

Nice! If they work together they can put minutes into Dumoulin.
But I am afraid only Valverde and Cataldo will pull

Katusha pulling at the moment, Cataldo is dropped.

The Hitch said:
DFA123 said:
The Hitch said:
DFA123 said:
DenisMenchov said:
Froome should bandon.This is pointless. Stop showing him, I don't like him, but clearly he's injured.

It's not about this race for Froome and Sky; it never was. It's about building a training foundation for next season.

Literrally the worst way you could try to build foundaiton for next season.

Yeah, that's why all recent winners of the TdF rode the Vuelta the previous year :rolleyes:
And pretty much all the losers did too :rolleyes:

How many of them did Tour-Vuelta double? Historically I think one or two maybe (Froome, Sastre?).

Pereiro also did the Vuelta in 2006.

Angliru said:
damian13ster said:
Angliru said:
Rollthedice said:
So again, why is Froome in Vuelta?

To show that he's human and vulnerable to the fatigue of 2 grand tours in succession. It's good pr for his image.

Lol, living with a tinfoil hat on your entire life must be fun :D

Those blinders you're wearing are they color-coded to match your Sky kit? :p

Nah, I just enjoy cycling for what it is, without destroying it for me by pointless speculations.
And Froome is an extremely entertaining rider, gained tons of respect for him after this year's Tour

TRENDING THREADS