• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

2015 Vuelta stage 2: Alhaurín de la Torre / Caminito del Rey

Page 3 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Re: Re:

Mayomaniac said:
Eagle said:
Break: Przemyslaw Niemiec (Lampre-Merida), Davide Villella (Cannondale-Garmin), Walter Pedraza (Team Colombia), Bert Jan Lindeman (LottoNL-Jumbo), José Gonçalves (Caja Rural-Seguros RGA) and Matteo Montaguti (Ag2r-La Mondiale)

Gap 3:40
2 years ago I wuld have thought that by now Villella wouuld be one of the favourites for such a stage. I hope that Pelucchi hasn't crasshed too hard.
3 years ago I would've thought that Moser would have already won an Ardennes classic and top 3-ed in Liege and Lombardia, and be the favourite for this stage. Time hasn't been kind to them. :(

Jun 30, 2014
Visit site
Re: Re:

Brullnux said:
Mayomaniac said:
Eagle said:
Break: Przemyslaw Niemiec (Lampre-Merida), Davide Villella (Cannondale-Garmin), Walter Pedraza (Team Colombia), Bert Jan Lindeman (LottoNL-Jumbo), José Gonçalves (Caja Rural-Seguros RGA) and Matteo Montaguti (Ag2r-La Mondiale)

Gap 3:40
2 years ago I wuld have thought that by now Villella wouuld be one of the favourites for such a stage. I hope that Pelucchi hasn't crasshed too hard.
3 years ago I would've thought that Moser would have already won an Ardennes classic and top 3-ed in Liege and Lombardia, and be the favourite for this stage. Time hasn't been kind to them. :(
Cannondale wasn't exactly a great team and when Slongo went to Astana after the 2013 Season the whole team declined, Formolo was te only exception.
Moser has shown some signs of life this year an Villella still could get back on track, but many talents sucked before th team merged with Garmin, Cannondale was just not a great team.

TRENDING THREADS