• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

2016, 70th Tour de Romandie, April 26th - May 1st, WT

Page 43 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Oct 16, 2009
Visit site
Re: Re:

LaFlorecita said:
Gloin22 said:
One of the cyclinghub guys is more clueless than Kirby. And that takes some going. At least other is decent.
Both of them are pretty bad to be honest (if it's the Dane and the Scot)
Norwegian I think? How come they've started chatting over the stream anyway? I'm back to hunting down streams "manually" now since I like to actually hear the race noise.

goggalor said:
LaFlorecita said:
Gloin22 said:
One of the cyclinghub guys is more clueless than Kirby. And that takes some going. At least other is decent.
Norwegian I think? How come they've started chatting over the stream anyway? I'm back to hunting down streams "manually" now since I like to actually hear the race noise.

Dane. Jesper.

Red Rick said:
LaFlorecita said:
Gloin22 said:

Well they aren't getting paid for it.

What about giving some credit to a guy who provide a HD stream without understandable commentary ? So he wants to add more value by covering the stream with his comments. Sounds pretty brave and nice to me. But you would probably be better at this job.. And as well said. For free.

Oct 16, 2009
Visit site

BigMac said:
goggalor said:
LaFlorecita said:
Gloin22 said:

Dane. Jesper.
There are two.

goggalor said:
LaFlorecita said:
Gloin22 said:
They only do this because there is no English broadcasting for the Tour de Romandie. In every other race they will again just stream the Eurosport commentary.

Re:

Gloin22 said:

I appreciate their effort, but seriously... One of them just can't shut up and 50% of what he says is rubbish. I'd rather listen to the Norwegian narrators (and I don't speak a single word of Norwegian !!).

PremierAndrew said:
LaFlorecita said:
Wow, that was pretty close in the end

Not really, Froome eased up a lot towards the end.

But I doubt he would have been able to drop Quintana, Pinot and co if he had been a factor on GC

I agree. I actually think Quintana could have ridden him down today if he was a GC threat. Instead he was content to defend his lead (which was the smart move)

Re:

Publicus said:
Quintana rode defense all day. I suspect if he had needed to ride down Froome, he could have. Majka you suck.

Majka really doesn't like bad weather but this was just rubbish. He was in very good form on stage 2, but he was just dead today... Hope his form picks up in the next week. I expected at least a top 5 in the Giro if not a podium... Hmmm &#128528

TRENDING THREADS