• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

2016 Giro d'Italia - Stage 13, Palmanova - Cividale 170 km

Page 11 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Re: 2016 Giro d'Italia - Stage 13, Palmanova - Cividale 170

Okay, let's assume Nibali isnt strong at all, then why is everyone waiting? Nibali will probably become stronger and stronger but nobody wants to attack him because everyone fears a counter. Too many people think they can win but all of them also think that if they attack its more likely to loose a lot of time than to gain time. I fear nothing will happen today or tomorrow.

Mar 31, 2016
Visit site
Re: Re:

Armchair cyclist said:
Txrt said:
bigcog said:
TomLPC said:
The bastard rides off

Who are you referring to ? Nieve ? He's a class act.
Nieve, which means Snow is a bastard's surname though... ahahaha.

What is this meant to mean? I can't imagine there is a common surname anywhere in the world that hasn't been held by someone f illegitimate birth.
Nieve is the surname given to bastards from the North in Game of Thrones.
That's all, that's why we all were saying the same thing...

Re: Re:

Txrt said:
bigcog said:
Txrt said:
bigcog said:
TomLPC said:
The bastard rides off

Who are you referring to ? Nieve ? He's a class act.
Nieve, which means Snow is a bastard's surname though... ahahaha.

Fair enough :D
He's a class act, though.
Wouldn't have him as my profile pic instead... muahaha.

Yep, he certainly is. Fingers crossed for this stage.

Oct 23, 2011
Visit site
Nibi and Valve are both very good descenders so this attacking in the descent isn't really working.....

They even have good descending helpers in Amador and Fuglsang