• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

2016 Giro d'Italia - Stage 14: Farra d'Alpago–Corvara 210 km

Page 14 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Re: Re:

Kwibus said:
nuvolablu said:
Kokoso said:
markene2 said:
What is happening to Fuglsang??
Work for Nibali takes its toll.

:confused:
He never did any work, it's just not good enough

It's just Fuglsang. It's exactly like I expected what would happen with Fuglsang eventually in this Giro.

Great rider, but not good enough.
He can be consistent throughout 3 weeks, but today really looks like a total off-day

Aug 31, 2012
Visit site
Valverde isolated, Nibali with 2 domestiques left. If that patterns continues, it's hard to see Valverde winning unless he's substantially stronger than Nibali

Re: Re:

Cance > TheRest said:
Kwibus said:
nuvolablu said:
Kokoso said:
markene2 said:
What is happening to Fuglsang??
Work for Nibali takes its toll.

:confused:
He never did any work, it's just not good enough

It's just Fuglsang. It's exactly like I expected what would happen with Fuglsang eventually in this Giro.

Great rider, but not good enough.
He can be consistent throughout 3 weeks, but today really looks like a total off-day

meh. He had his Top 10 I know and yes he can be consistent, but he's just not a man for the real high mountains. imo.