• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

2016 Giro d'Italia - Stage 6 Ponte – Roccaraso 157 km MTF

Page 16 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.

Who will win Stage 6?

• Rafal Majka

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Vincenzo Nibali

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Rigoberto Uran

Votes: 3 2.7%
  • Ilnur Zakarin

Votes: 10 8.9%
  • Mikel Landa

Votes: 7 6.3%
  • Alejandro Valverde

Votes: 50 44.6%
  • Steven Kruijswijk

Votes: 5 4.5%
  • Domenico Pozzovivo

Votes: 2 1.8%
  • Jakob Fuglsang

Votes: 4 3.6%
  • Other (Vino)

Votes: 29 25.9%

• Total voters
Aug 16, 2013
Visit site
The big three are vulnerable.

Landa will be better in the high mountains, but especially Bala and Nibbles (especially him) below their best.

Jul 29, 2012
Visit site
Piti also kinda sucked, this is supposed to be where he's at his best.

Zakarin and Majka looked the best imo

I think fuglsang will collapse anyways

May 29, 2015
Visit site
Fuglsang just said that Nibali attacked after they got a call in the team radio that Landa and Dumoulin were looking weak. That kind of backfired for Nibali. :D

Jul 4, 2015
Visit site
Is it just me, or have Nibali's attacks been kinda weak since his last tour win(and to be fair, his top competition wasn't present there to gauge it anyway)? He can never seem to make them stick after he gets clear and ends up losing time whenever he tries.

Mar 14, 2009
Visit site
Re: Re:

TMP402 said:
Jancouver said:
Voted Landa ... just because I think this is how SKY likes to do things. Drop the hammer on first MTF and just control the race from there.

As I said before, that's the Tour gameplan, not implemented elsewhere.

I'm totally fine with that. It makes the race better not having one dominant team me thinks :D

Re: 2016 Giro d'Italia - Stage 6 Ponte – Roccaraso 157 km MT

Well, turned out to be a quite interesting first MTF stage in end . Massive props goes to Tim Wellens; I wish every team had a rider like him.

TRENDING THREADS