• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

2016 Kuurne Brussel Kuurne, Feb. 28th, 200.7 km 1 HC UCI

Page 3 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Sep 19, 2013
Visit site
I'm pretty sure if Viessmann sponsored cycling we'd see a lot more of it on Eurosport. Come on I want pictures! Cycling fans are hard done to we miss all the early action. Same in multiple mountain stages. Is there any sense behind Sagan and his attacks?

Campervan man said:
I'm pretty sure if Viessmann sponsored cycling we'd see a lot more of it on Eurosport. Come on I want pictures! Cycling fans are hard done to we miss all the early action. Same in multiple mountain stages. Is there any sense behind Sagan and his attacks?

Getting into race rhythm

Campervan man said:
I don't think it's been a sincere attack.
More like stretching the legs.

He's in the mood, certainly.

Sep 19, 2013
Visit site
sir fly said:
Campervan man said:

Interesting if he can't shift Ewan he won't out sprint him on a flat surely, unless Ewan is spent by then. Ah pictures.

Campervan man said:
sir fly said:
Campervan man said:

Interesting if he can't shift Ewan he won't out sprint him on a flat surely, unless Ewan is spent by then. Ah pictures.
Orica taking really good care of Ewan.
We'll see when it starts twisting and turning on the circuit. Bike handling he has, but the experience after a hard day could be a factor.

TRENDING THREADS