• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

2016 La Vuelta a Espana, Stage 1: : Ourense termal. B. de La

Page 5 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Re:

Dekker_Tifosi said:

That shows Froome in 1st he was 5th

CqUotjLWYAImVu5.jpg

Re: Re:

bajbar said:
Bodnar, Valgren and Kreuziger on the team would have made more than half a minute difference. But instead, we have Hernandez, Paulinho, Rovny, Trofimov... It's like they are deliberately trying to lose...
It looks to me like Contador and Tinkoff have both selected their best mates within the team,rather than the best riders. Deserve nothing more than this result if that is the case.

Re: Re:

DFA123 said:
bajbar said:
Bodnar, Valgren and Kreuziger on the team would have made more than half a minute difference. But instead, we have Hernandez, Paulinho, Rovny, Trofimov... It's like they are deliberately trying to lose...
It looks to me like Contador and Tinkoff have both selected their best mates within the team,rather than the best riders. Deserve nothing more than this result if that is the case.

indeed. De Jongh is a very bad DS

Jun 30, 2014
Visit site
Kennaugh suddenly becoming a gt contender durning the Vuelta would probably make the forum crash. :D
Seriously, the guy's just a huge ***, by far the most unlikeable rider on Team Sky.

Re: 2016 La Vuelta a Espana, Stage 1: : Ourense termal. B. d

DBotero said:
I'm sorry for Valverde but I'm happy to see Kennaugh in red :D

I'm here. Valverde in red would have been interesting. How the stages play out - would he defend. All the top teams close to the top except Tinkoff. Let the fun begin!

WildspokeJoe said:
DBotero said:

I'm here. Valverde in red would have been interesting. How the stages play out - would he defend. All the top teams close to the top except Tinkoff. Let the fun begin!
He or Moreno surely has a great chance of claiming red on monday. Difficult to see who from Sky could challenge them in Ézaro. Although perhaps Chaves or Sanchez could usurp them both.

Jun 30, 2014
Visit site
Re:

luckyboy said:
He had a reputation as a jerk even before the Pooley comments.
He told Rasmussen to watch his mouth durning the 2015 TdF (Rasmussen had said on TV that he was really surprised to see a track guy like Geraint climbing at that level)

DFA123 said:
WildspokeJoe said:
DBotero said:

He or Moreno surely has a great chance of claiming red on monday. Difficult to see who from Sky could challenge them in Ézaro. Although perhaps Chaves or Sanchez could usurp them both.

I think Valverde can win that stage.Quintana won't like it but he should go for it.

Aug 15, 2016
Visit site

From Vuelta predictions thread:

Stage1 Sky check
Surprise of the race ; Kennaugh , in red, already surprise :) check

TRENDING THREADS