• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

2016 TdF, Stage 12: Montpellier → Mont Ventoux (178km)

Page 87 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Sep 29, 2013
Visit site
Sartorius said:
filipepc said:
Yesterday i couldnít post my opinion, but today i will give it.

It was the weirdest thing i have seen, and i undersatand all the parts...

For one side i think is unfair to punish a rider that has the problemas that froome had.

But i agree with those that defed that the time given back, and the no punishment is just beacuse we are talking about froome and sky. If it was a fair decision? Well, i think so, but the problem is that if it was mollema i think the rules would be diferent... And this is the problem... But well, i prefer to see winning who is stronger in the road so...

How about Yates on stage 5? Is he Sky rider?
How about Quintana? He got more bonus seconds than anyone else and he cheated ffs.

Sorry, but those arguments about protecting Froome/Sky are absolutely pathetic.

Pathetic is your lack of respect for an opinion of another person. That´s pathetic dude.

May 26, 2012
Visit site
filipepc said:
Sartorius said:
filipepc said:
Yesterday i couldnít post my opinion, but today i will give it.

It was the weirdest thing i have seen, and i undersatand all the parts...

For one side i think is unfair to punish a rider that has the problemas that froome had.

But i agree with those that defed that the time given back, and the no punishment is just beacuse we are talking about froome and sky. If it was a fair decision? Well, i think so, but the problem is that if it was mollema i think the rules would be diferent... And this is the problem... But well, i prefer to see winning who is stronger in the road so...

How about Yates on stage 5? Is he Sky rider?
How about Quintana? He got more bonus seconds than anyone else and he cheated ffs.

Sorry, but those arguments about protecting Froome/Sky are absolutely pathetic.

Pathetic is your lack of respect for an opinion of another person. That´s pathetic dude.

I do respect other people's opinions, but i do not respect irrational defamations. Well, haters gonna hate, but you can at least try it without making things up.

Sep 29, 2013
Visit site
Hater? lol, i´m not a Froome Hater. I like him. I´m not his fan, but i´m not his hater. People have to respect another opinions in live. Sometimes people don´t know how to respect...

I gave my opinion based in what i believe and in many examples that we have in cycling. I really don´t think that if it wasn´t with Froome ( or Contador if he was still there), that the rules would have changed. I know that it was something unusual, and unfair to a rider loosing time because of a stupidity like that, but this was all a mess, and Froome is Froome, because without that name, time would have count... That´s what i believe. And that doen´t make me a hater, sory for you if you belong to those type of people, but i don´t have any rider that a hate, or want bad luck. I want the best to win, even if it isn´t my rider...

TRENDING THREADS