• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

2016 Tour de France, Stage 20: Megève → Morzine (147km)

Page 9 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Apr 3, 2011
Visit site
Re:

Maaaaaaaarten said:
Not a fan of Sagan, but he's showing himself a good teammate today! Working for Kreuziger in the green jersey is very nice!

just training for next season trademark escapes with Panzer in Roubaix, GW Het N. and maybe even Flanders

Jun 13, 2016
Visit site
Re: Re:

Kwibus said:
MacBAir said:
Maaaaaaaarten said:
Not a fan of Sagan, but he's showing himself a good teammate today! Working for Kreuziger in the green jersey is very nice!
What the...

?
Unless we are reaching to the blindness and ignorant fanboyism territory, not liking Sagan means that you don't like cycling.

Unlike lesser riders like Quintana, Mollema and others, Sagan is everything that is right with cycling and the best cyclist on the planet.

Not liking Sagan means that you don't like bike handling skills, attacks, aggression, etc. Why watch cycling at all?

MacBAir said:
Kwibus said:
MacBAir said:
Maaaaaaaarten said:
What the...

?
Unless we are reaching to the blindness and ignorant fanboyism territory, not liking Sagan means that you don't like cycling.

Unlike lesser riders like Quintana, Mollema and others, Sagan is everything that is right with cycling and the best cyclist on the planet.

Not liking Sagan means that you don't like bike handling skills, attacks, aggression, etc. Why watch cycling at all?

I like him, but sometimes you just don't like a certain rider. Don't have to make a big deal of it.

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site

MacBAir said:
Kwibus said:
MacBAir said:
Maaaaaaaarten said:
What the...

?

amen to that .... just add generosity ....

MacBAir said:
Kwibus said:
MacBAir said:
Maaaaaaaarten said:
What the...

?

Placing Mollema in that list at this is stage is pretty unfair. He attacked more than most.

Jun 13, 2016
Visit site

Kwibus said:
I like him, but sometimes you just don't like a certain rider. Don't have to make a big deal of it.
I get the point of not enjoying a great cyclist with an overpowering team and luck win all races. But like I said, I just can't fathom why someone might dislike Peter, the cyclist, unless we dive into blindness and irrationalism or you don't like cycling at all. I'm not interested in that. Maybe I'm limited.

BigMac said:
Placing Mollema in that list at this is stage is pretty unfair. He attacked more than most.
Mollema is a disgraceful wheelsucker. It won't be a single stage or 2 that will change that.