• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

2016 Tour de France, Stage 20: Megève → Morzine (147km)

Page 30 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Apr 7, 2015
Visit site
Re: Re:

DirtyWorks said:
Zoophonic said:
It's not just about money. It's the meticulous preparation, the close training regime. You haven't seen that kind of team ethic in any other team.

This is the last I'll post on the topic, but, I doubt it very, very, very much.
They even share food at meals.

Re: Re:

DirtyWorks said:
Zoophonic said:
It's not just about money. It's the meticulous preparation, the close training regime. You haven't seen that kind of team ethic in any other team.

This is the last I'll post on the topic, but, I doubt it very, very, very much.

Doubt away but it's clear to me and you will see those celebrations tomorrow afternoon.

Fantastic Chris Froome. Back to back winner.

Jun 13, 2016
Visit site
Froome was the best, most exciting, most positive GC rider in this tour. Most of others are garbage wheelsukers. How can someone be a Quintana fan? Blhec.

TRENDING THREADS