• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

2019 Critérium du Dauphiné stage 1 Aurillac - Jussac 142 km

Page 2 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Aug 13, 2015
Visit site
Re: Re:

Bushman said:
Logic-is-your-friend said:
Don't know why Lambrecht made that move. I doubt that this group will stay ahead. Did he just want the mountain points?

With a decimated peloton they are not gonna be easy to catch. If Bennett is back in the peloton they might be caught, not sure otherwise

Edit: who are MS working for?

Impey

Bushman said:
Don't know why Lambrecht made that move. I doubt that this group will stay ahead. Did he just want the mountain points?

With a decimated peloton they are not gonna be easy to catch. If Bennett is back in the peloton they might be caught, not sure otherwise

I would suggest the opposite - if Bennett is back they are more likely to stay away because his team is dead and his presence would discourage other teams.

Suck_Out said:
Bushman said:

Impey

Of course.

Naesen looks cooked, hasnt taken a turn for a while now. Might be the end of the break if he doesnt start working soon.

Zinoviev Letter said:
Bushman said:

I would suggest the opposite - if Bennett is back they are more likely to stay away because his team is dead and his presence would discourage other teams.

Perhaps you are right. MS working hard now, guess Bahrain will have to contribute soon as well with Colbrelli in the group

Re: 2019 Critérium du Dauphiné stage 1 Aurillac - Jussac 142

Squire said:
Cance > TheRest said:
EBH and Gilbert have finished 1-2 in many other races.
Three times before, to be precise. :D
Yeah, and the Vuelta stage in 2013 is a lot more comparable to today than an uphill sprint on Cauberg, where Gilbert did not directly sprint against EBH. I just simply found the comment odd, to be honest. Why make the comparison with the 2012 WCH when the two races have very little in common and is not even the last time it happened before today? :confused:

TRENDING THREADS