• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

2019 Giro d'Italia, stage 7: Vasto - L'Aquila 185 km

Page 8 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Re: Re:

Nirvana said:
I've cut a couple of messages due to quote limit.

jaylew said:
tobydawq said:
jaylew said:
https://cqranking.com/men/asp/gen/team_palm.asp?year=2019&teamcode=AST&victories=1

Why would they count Asian Continental Championships? Surely, these victories were obtained in national colours?
Who knows? I certainly didn't watch those. Cyclingnews is also reporting it as their 26th win but I guess it just depends on how/what you count.
Continental championships (as well as continental games and also regional games like Caribbean or Mediterranean one's) are always ridden with the national teams, there is no doubt that shouldn't be counted.
As I said, depends on how/what you count. Or even how you phrase it. You could just as easily say Astana riders have 26 wins this year.