• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

2019 Giro Rest Day 2 Discussion

Page 3 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.

Who is gonna win it?

• Carapaz

Votes: 38 42.2%
  • Roglic

Votes: 16 17.8%
  • Nibali

Votes: 29 32.2%
  • Majka

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Landa

Votes: 3 3.3%
  • Mollema

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Yates

Votes: 2 2.2%
  • Lopez

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Contador blocking the Mortirolo

D7lvuntWkAMPXpK.jpg:large

Re: Re:

Alexandre B. said:
Dekker_Tifosi said:
http://www.cyclingnews.com/news/sivakov-movistar-accelerated-after-roglics-giro-ditalia-mechanical/

Well I'm not surprised. Movistar has never been a high flyer in sportsmanship.
Maybe they are still bitter with what Belkin did back in 2013 when Valverde had a flat/mechanical. :p

Sky did that to Valverde as well and they haven't forgiven and they haven't played nice since.

Re: Re:

johnymax said:
Pantani_lives said:
After yesterday Carapaz looks like the favorite. Roglic can make up 47 seconds in the ITT, but he seems to be cracking mentally and physically, not to mention LJ's terrible team tactics. Nibali is still a serious contender, but he can't drop Carapaz uphill. Little Richard doesn't have much experience, but he has a strong and experienced team around him. Landa isn't completely out of it either - who will chase if he attacks from far out?

Caruso and Pozzovivo.

But Landa can't attack... Carapaz could need him so i just dont see the team allowing this.

Also why did Landa move back to Roglic's wheel on Civiglio just before Nibali went?
Landa should have been with Nibali & Carapaz when they were chasing Carthy.

RedheadDane said:
tobydawq said:
Sciatic said:

You and your friends are a bunch of nerds!

I was sitting with some friends, for some reason talking about molecules (I don't remember in which context) just as this came on the screen.

That was weird!

You and your friends are a bunch of nerds!

That's difficult to deny, probably :D

We're all science teachers at high school level, so sometimes our objects of conversation are not... shall we say mainstream?

TRENDING THREADS