• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

2020 Gran Piemonte - 187k - August 12

GP_logo.png

Gran-Piemonte-altimetria-web-1024x568.jpg

Recent Winners
2019 BERNAL Egan
2018 COLBRELLI Sonny
2016 NIZZOLO Giacomo
2015 BAKELANTS Jan
2012 URÁN Rigoberto
2011 MORENO Daniel
2010 GILBERT Philippe
2009 GILBERT Philippe
2008 BENNATI Daniele
2006 BENNATI Daniele
2019 top 10
1 BERNAL Egan
2 SOSA Iván Ramiro
3 PETERS Nans
4 BUCHMANN Emanuel
5 MARTIN Dan
6 FRANK Mathias
7 VILLELLA Davide
8 VISCONTI Giovanni
9 CHAMPOUSSIN Clément
10 VERONA Carlos

Startlist
Website

Last Lombardia tune-up. Finish climb is 1.2k at 6.2%
NIbali, Izagirre, Aru, Van der Poel, Bennett, Hermans, Ulissi, Sosa, Ciccone, Moscon...

I've never watched this race, not sure I've even heard of it, but it's really interesting to see a race with Bernal and Cobrelli as the two past winners.
Parcours change with each edition it seems. And it hasn't been held every year either.

This edition favours the climbers and puncheurs. Needless to say, the year Colbrelli won, it was sprinter friendly.

I'm really looking forward to this race as I don't recall watching it before either.

Reactions: red_flanders
Parcours change with each edition it seems. And it hasn't been held every year either.

This edition favours the climbers and puncheurs. Needless to say, the year Colbrelli won, it was sprinter friendly.

I'm really looking forward to this race as I don't recall watching it before either.
Same for me, though these days I look forward to every race I can view! I’m coming up on 5 months working solely at home and rarely going out, so getting to watch any racing is much appreciated!

Reactions: BlueRoads

TRENDING THREADS