• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

2020 World Championships - now confirmed for Imola, Italy.

Page 59 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
2cQLJmB.png

• Wow
Reactions: LaFlorecita
The monkey is off the back, and the rains are here.

Richie Porte or Vincenzo Nibali will win this bike race.

#Trektwosome
The fact that Richie punctured at a a bad time in the Tour and lost time in the crosswinds and still podiumed in the Tour means the Gods are going easy on him now. I think some of the former Richie curse has landed on Dayer Quintana and Sivakov ! Oddly Matthews sounds reasonably confident, hopefully Richie can help him unless he decides to win himself of course.................the nappy changing can wait for another day. Watch out for the old guy Valverde, might be the old guys podium.

Know a better way to mark the discontinuum?
... the broadcast wormhole?

Gels consumed?

If this was Le Tour you could probably measure by a fairly predictable count of unnecessarily long shots of French riders though you'd need to modify for breakaway participants and the Alaphillipe time distortion constant...

---

Also I didn't really clock this sweeping downhill hairpin yesterday despite there being a few incidents but that's going to get dicey if the pace is on and the road surface gets slick.

Gels consumed?

If this was Le Tour you could probably measure by a fairly predictable count of unnecessarily long shots of French riders though you'd need to modify for breakaway participants and the Alaphillipe time distortion constant...
Chateau helishots is the standard unit of time at the Tour.
"I'll be back in about 7 chateaux"

Warning: any British viewer will have to catch 30 seconds of the Andrew Marr show when pressing the red button for the cycling.

Never have I lusted so considerably for the mildly annoyed librarian that is Chris Boardman.

And on cue, "We've had some fantastic helicopter shots, more to come today"
Chris Boardman comes across as a cheery enough guy who's contractually obligated to not be happy.

Reactions: TomLPC

TRENDING THREADS