• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

2021 Bretagne Classic, 1.WT, 29 August

Page 2 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
I guess sometimes 'wolfpack' is just in name only
Great thing is they didn't actually put a foot wrong all race. Some of the covering from behind by Ballerini for example was absolutely superb.

Such a brilliant and well deserved win by Cosnefroy. By far the strongest rider on the day.

P.S Forgot to add that the way they rode into that gravel section to force the winning move was perfectly executed too.

Exciting finale of the race (esp. last 50-60 km). I'm glad that Cosnefroy beat Ala and his teammate. He was strong and deserved it. Pogi was in the decisive break with these guys but suddenly ran out of gas. "He's a human" the commentators said.

What exactly happened? Last thing I saw - before realising my stream was behind - was Honoré re-catching the front. Then he went to the front, and... I lost it.

Great thing is they didn't actually put a foot wrong all race. Some of the covering from behind by Ballerini for example was absolutely superb.

Such a brilliant and well deserved win by Cosnefroy. By far the strongest rider on the day.

Your post is contradicting itself if getting to the sprint 2 v 1 against by far the strongest rider on the day is not putting a foot wrong all race