• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

2021 Donostiako Klasikoa - Clásica San Sebastián, Saturday 31st July (223.5 km)

Page 4 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
You deserve this you lot, all you Carlton doubters. To be fair the guy doing the commentary doesn't lack cycling knowledge and it's hard to call a sport solo, a bit of colour would be nice though.

Never thought I'd be wishing for Kirby. Not sure this guy has much cycling knowledge either. He was calling Carr Guerreiro and I'm pretty sure he just called Rohan Dennis Jerome Dennis.

Never thought I'd be wishing for Kirby. Not sure this guy has much cycling knowledge either. He was calling Carr Guerreiro and I'm pretty sure he just called Rohan Dennis Jerome Dennis.

Don't think it's about cycling knowledge though, he seems to have problems tracking his own words while intensely listening to the race radio - he also called the crashing riders the breakaway, then corrected himself and so on. Maybe he should trust more what he sees, but on the other hand it's nice to hear somebody doubting himself and making the process of commenting so clear. ;)

TRENDING THREADS