• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Giro d'Italia 2021 Giro d'Italia, Stage 10: L’Aquila – Foligno 139 km

Page 5 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.

Sprint or breakaway?

• Sprint

Votes: 24 63.2%
  • Breakaway

Votes: 14 36.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
And now it's a shock to him that Viviani is in the group even if they were filming him near the rear-end of the field at some point during the climb and obviously would have focused on him if he had dropped back...
To be fair, I'm pretty sure that Viviani was further behind than Nizzolo, when the latter was dropped, so Viviani must have made it back somehow. It's not unreasonable to believe that Viviani was dropped in that situation in my opinion. Also, the way the coverage of the Giro has been so far I wouldn't trust the producers to focus on even Bernal if he was dropped.

TRENDING THREADS