• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Giro d'Italia 2021 Giro d'Italia, Stage 13: Ravenna – Verona 198 km

Who will be victorious?

• Peter Sagan

Votes: 10 15.9%
  • Fernando Gaviria

Votes: 13 20.6%
  • Elia Viviani

Votes: 5 7.9%
  • Giacomo Nizzolo

Votes: 18 28.6%
  • Davide Cimolai

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Dylan Groenewegen

Votes: 8 12.7%
  • Matteo Mosschetti

Votes: 2 3.2%
  • Andrea Pasqualon

• David Dekker

• I can't think of any other sprinter. I'm sorry.

Votes: 4 6.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The last exciting sprintstage in this year's Giro

Stage 13: Ravenna – Verona 198 km

Friday, May 21st, 12.25 CEST

xxJe4rrSAehcCPlKbQxQ_220421-040205.jpg

icXucdz9wNwqK6xO8UUP_220421-040214.jpg

Technical Overview:

The last chance for the sprinters is a 198 km long stage traversing the Po Valley from the Adriatic coast in Ravenna to the foot of the Alps in Verona. The stage is dedicated to the great Dante Alighieri (who lived in exile in Verona and died exactly 700 years ago in Ravenna), although it is kind of laughable to do so without a stage start/finish in Florence, only briefly touched yesterday.

Final Kilometers

hDaSnkfcAXe9Gi1ryEz7_220421-040209.jpg

What to expect:

Mass sprint. The last one. All sprinters to go home unless they have the Ciclamino jersey and want to keep it.

Arena-di-Verona.jpeg

Arena di Verona

By the way I once visited that region, Ravenna and Ferrara, and was pretty disappointed, probably due to my high expectations. Visited Verona another time and it was very nice. I think I will use this day to work and only turn on the pictures when they are close to Verona.

TRENDING THREADS