• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Giro d'Italia 2021 Giro d'Italia, Stage 13: Ravenna – Verona 198 km

Page 2 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.

Who will be victorious?

• Peter Sagan

Votes: 10 15.9%
  • Fernando Gaviria

Votes: 13 20.6%
  • Elia Viviani

Votes: 5 7.9%
  • Giacomo Nizzolo

Votes: 18 28.6%
  • Davide Cimolai

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Dylan Groenewegen

Votes: 8 12.7%
  • Matteo Mosschetti

Votes: 2 3.2%
  • Andrea Pasqualon

• David Dekker

• I can't think of any other sprinter. I'm sorry.

Votes: 4 6.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The flattest stage in the history of flat stages.
Meanwhile these two are on their way to the start.

E10hpCsX0AEvsDA

E12xCdsWUAcfEdX

Last edited:
Today is the biggest chance ever for Giacomino Nizzolo.
In the 2 sprints he partecipated after very flat stages he was the best after Ewan and Merlier,
defeated in both occasion with a narrow margin.
In Termoli he had some problems on the last short climb.

Ewan and Merlier are gone.
Sagan , as he said in interview with RAI, does not feel so competitive in sprints after very flat stages.
Viviani seems a far relative of the 2018 Viviani.
Gaviria will have problems with Molano.
Groenewegen seems with the head still in Poland.

If Nizzolo does not win today will never win anymore.

Reactions: Sandisfan
Lol, is that big lump of metal at the back an actual Ineos Grenadier?

Yes.

I have such a burning hatred for this idiotic vehicle, I can't even put it into words.
This is worse than the stupidest American pick-up truck. It's a pure *** the earth, useless vanity project and I deeply hope it becomes a money grave for the "person" that came up with that idea.

It's an absolute disgrace that a cycling team makes advertisements for this thing.

Yes.

I have such a burning hatred for this idiotic vehicle, I can't even put it into words.
This is worse than the stupidest American pick-up truck. It's a pure *** the earth, useless vanity project and I deeply hope it becomes a money grave for the "person" that came up with that idea.

It's an absolute disgrace that a cycling team makes advertisements for this thing.
I think the plan is to first have a plug-in hybrid version, then full electric. I believe it will use BMW powertrain components.

TRENDING THREADS