• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Giro d'Italia 2021 Giro d'Italia, Stage 13: Ravenna – Verona 198 km

Page 4 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.

Who will be victorious?

• Peter Sagan

Votes: 10 15.9%
  • Fernando Gaviria

Votes: 13 20.6%
  • Elia Viviani

Votes: 5 7.9%
  • Giacomo Nizzolo

Votes: 18 28.6%
  • Davide Cimolai

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Dylan Groenewegen

Votes: 8 12.7%
  • Matteo Mosschetti

Votes: 2 3.2%
  • Andrea Pasqualon

• David Dekker

• I can't think of any other sprinter. I'm sorry.

Votes: 4 6.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Its a nice story if any of the main favourites win today win. Nizzolo finally getting a Giro stage. Sagan finally winning a traditional big bunch sprint against real sprinters again. Gaviria, a comeback from a double dose of Covid. Viviani, life after QS and heart surgery.

(Groenewegen is the exception. His suspension is over, he has every right to compete, I’ve no time for people giving him grief on social media. But I’d personally rather he didn’t win a GT stage while it’s still unclear if Jakobsen will be fully back as a top sprinter)

TRENDING THREADS