• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Giro d'Italia 2022 Giro d'Italia, Stage 17: Ponte di Legno – Lavarone 168 km (Wednesday, May 25th)

Page 6 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Gotta hand it to van der Poel. Was thinking he will make some excuse after a couple of days. But still here fighting.
I told literally everyone here he is gonna finish the race because he said he was gonna finish the race.

Idk why people are so negative about it just because of that Tour (where it was clear before he would never finish it with the olympics MTB being literal days away)

I told literally everyone here he is gonna finish the race because he said he was gonna finish the race.

Idk why people are so negative about it just because of that Tour (where it was clear before he would never finish it with the olympics MTB being literal days away)

I wouldn't really blame him. Would be interesting to hear the excuse, though. On what exactly is hurting him and where to making him do it.

TRENDING THREADS