• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Giro d'Italia 2023 Giro d'Italia, Stage 14: Sierre – Cassano Magnago 193 km (Saturday, May 20th)

Page 10 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Grupetto!
Clipboard.png

This must be one of the biggest time gaps a breakaway gets in a Grand Tour for a long time.

Happy for Armirail getting the pink jersey even if its just for a day its the biggest moment of his career.

A more entretaining stage than I expected actually, Gee really deserved the win but he is now second in the ciclamino, if something happens to Milan he could be the most unlikely winner of a points jersey in a Grand Tour since I watch cycling.

Reactions: Sandisfan
This must be one of the biggest time gaps a breakaway gets in a Grand Tour for a long time.

Happy for Armirail getting the pink jersey even if its just for a day its the biggest moment of his career.

A more entretaining stage than I expected actually, Gee really deserved the win but he is now second in the ciclamino, if something happens to Milan he could be the most unlikely winner of a points jersey in a Grand Tour since I watch cycling.
sprint stage 2021 TdF when QS didn't control for Cavendish and the break got like 20(?) minutes in the end. And Cav consequently didn't beat Mercx.

Reactions: Sandisfan

TRENDING THREADS